While we are living in uncertain times, we are here and ready to help our customers and our communities. We continue to place the health and wellbeing of our people and those of all our stakeholders first and have made a few changes to the way we do business to ensure we can continue to provide peace of mind & timely customer service.
Changes we have made over the last week include;
- Transforming our workforce to being fully operational from their homes;
- Placed on hold all face to face partner interactions until further notice;
- Promoting the use of videoconferencing tools to engage with not only our team members but also our external partners; and
- Distributing outbound documentation and correspondence through digital channels unless this proves unavailable.
But key things remain the same, such as:
- Continuing to offer a 24/7 online quoting platform to allow flexibility to customers;
- Continuing to provide 24/7 claims assistance via 1300 668 066 during business hours or 1800 SUU HELP (1800 788 435) for emergency after hours support; and
- Continuing to support you virtually via your existing contact and escalation points.
Rest assure that we will monitor the changing climate and continue to adapt our business over the coming months to ensure we continue to deliver peace of mind to the strata community.
Categorised in: Strata