Making a Claim
Making a Claim
We've made the claims process simple and hassle free
- We offer a 24/7 national claims lodgement service
- During the claims process we offer you the choice of when and how you want us to contact you, ensuring you're well informed on the status of your claim
- We offer a dedicated claims specialist to support you throughout the claims process, delivering you consistent and personalised service every step of the way.
- We have in-house claims teams located in our Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne offices
- We have a network of specialist strata suppliers and repairers
- We have a proven track record of responding to Catastrophe events
We aim to excel in all aspects of customer service - ranging from providing comprehensive product coverage to fair and prompt claims settlement.
Making a claim is the moment of truth for our customers and for this reason we place particular emphasis on the way we respond to insurance claims. Unlike many insurers, SUU provides in-house claims capability with a 24 hour emergency service providing you with assistance when you need it most.
When you need to make a claim, our claims process is simple and clear. Throughout a claim, you choose how you want us to contact you and when you want us to do so – and we make the process as simple for you as we can.
Our panel of skilled Loss Assessors and Builders work closely with our Claims Consultants to provide thorough claims support in the event of large losses.
How do I make a claim?
To make a claim, call us on 1300 668 066.
When you call, you’ll be asked to provide:
- Your policy number or personal contact details, and the contact details of anyone involved in the incident
- Any letters, notices or court documents about the incident, and the police incident-report number for any claim in relation to theft or attempted theft, vandalism or a malicious act
Submit your claim by completing a claim form and attach quotations for the repair or replacement of your lost or damaged property.
For liability claims, please also include all correspondence received from the third party (i.e., the party claiming against you).
Claim forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claim documentation can be mailed to:
Strata Unit Underwriters
5/263 Alfred Street
North Sydney NSW 2060